It's been a long time since I last posted something on this blog but hopefully my next post won't be too far away. The big news is that I have officially moved from St. Louis and am currently positioned in a rocking chair in Keezletown, VA. However, I won't be here for long as I board a plane to Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo on Friday for a year as the school nurse at The American School of Kinshasa (TASOK). My brother, Adam, and his wife, Sarah, have been living in Kinshasa for the past year and so I will be joining them on this new adventure in Congo.
As fun as the prospect of my future in Congo is, it has been an emotional and tough choice to leave St. Louis, my home for the past three years. So, now I rock in a state of limbo in the beautiful countryside for the next couple days in preparation for who knows what...
No comments:
Post a Comment